In recent years, decorating one’s graduation cap appears to have grown in popularity, with more and more students choosing to add a personalized touch to their regalia. From messages of celebration to pop-culture references to inspirational quotes, the possibilities are endless for a creative college senior. Featured here are some of our favorite designs from UM’s class of 2018. Congratulations grads!
December 11, 2019
January 30, 2014
March 2, 2016
Join The Alabamian’s staff!
Wednesdays at 5 p.m. in the Student Publications Office
(behind the post office in Farmer)
All writers, photographers and graphic designers welcome!
- A green thumb: purple and gold The hardest part about keeping the grounds is maintaining these pops of color throughout the seasons, but Virginia Springer, assistant groun... by Britney Williams | under Features
- Keep spring in your step, not your sinuses A few helpful tips to subdue sneezing and reduce red eyes. by Britney Williams | under Lifestyles
- The soulful goldtones of Holly Waxwing and Noumenal Loom Despite its quiet release, “Goldleaf” soon caught the ears of not only local Montevallo music heads but also bloggers and tastemaking websit... by Reed Strength | under Lifestyles
- Observations on organic 12 views
- You’re probably not getting drafted 12 views
- Spotify Playlist #4: Sad songs for tired college kids. 3 views
- Senator discusses teacher shortage at roundtable 3 views
- 13 indicted in Russian meddling investigation 3 views
- Changes coming to FalconNet 2 views
- Night of the tape sculptures 2 views
- Alabamian recommends: Podcasts 2 views
- 5 Halloween movies that give a sweet, nostalgic toothache 2 views
- Sides reveal College Night signs 2 views