In recent years, decorating one’s graduation cap appears to have grown in popularity, with more and more students choosing to add a personalized touch to their regalia. From messages of celebration to pop-culture references to inspirational quotes, the possibilities are endless for a creative college senior. Featured here are some of our favorite designs from UM’s class of 2018. Congratulations grads!
September 21, 2016
November 9, 2013
October 27, 2013
September 30, 2019
Join The Alabamian’s staff!
Wednesdays at 5 p.m. in the Student Publications Office
(behind the post office in Farmer)
All writers, photographers and graphic designers welcome!
- A green thumb: purple and gold The hardest part about keeping the grounds is maintaining these pops of color throughout the seasons, but Virginia Springer, assistant groun... by Britney Williams | under Features
- Keep spring in your step, not your sinuses A few helpful tips to subdue sneezing and reduce red eyes. by Britney Williams | under Lifestyles
- The soulful goldtones of Holly Waxwing and Noumenal Loom Despite its quiet release, “Goldleaf” soon caught the ears of not only local Montevallo music heads but also bloggers and tastemaking websit... by Reed Strength | under Lifestyles
- Observations on organic 11 views
- Presidential progress: An interview with SGA president Rachael Swokowski 4 views
- Separating the art from the artist 4 views
- Bloom wins Life Raft Debate 4 views
- A green thumb: purple and gold 3 views
- Dr. Patton arrested for DUI 3 views
- Spotify Playlist #4: Sad songs for tired college kids. 3 views
- Students reach for the stars at COMS Day 2 views
- Class of 2018 gets creative with decorative grad caps 2 views
- Stewart’s state of the university 1 view